Property M.J pleased to represent those luxury, new build houses for our wonderful clients!
Benefiting from a spacious layout, each Willow home features a large combined kitchen/living/dining area enabling a flow of natural light. Further accentuating the space available the living room enjoys double doors out the garden.
On the first floor, you will find a master suite with an ensuite, three further sizeable bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Individually designed hand-crafted kitchens selected from a unique range created exclusively for Prosperity Homes
• Contemporary handleless cabinet doors paired with composite quartz worktops with upstand
• Painted toughened glass splashback to hob area
• Integrated oven, combination microwave, touch-operated induction hob and extractor hood
• Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer
• Integrated washer dryer within properties without a utility room
• Ceramic floor tiling
Contemporary and stylish bathrooms and en-suites benefit from a selection of quality materials and sleek finishes.
• White contemporary sanitary ware complemented by polished chrome fittings
• Under-sink vanity unit to cloakroom
• Cloakroom to feature half height ceramic tiling to all walls with sanitary ware
• Bathroom and en-suites benefit from full height tiling to shower/bath area and half height tiling to walls with sanitary ware
• Bespoke mirrored over-sink vanity cabinet to bathroom and master en-suite as shown on plans
• Chrome wall-mounted toilet roll holder to bathroom and en-suites
• Shower within the main bathroom
• Raindance overhead shower, separate handset on riser rail and touch button control panel to shower cubicle within master en-suite
• Shaver sockets and chrome heated towel rail to bathroom and en-suites
Meticulous attention to detail throughout each home is complemented by unique features and premium materials.
• Bespoke feature staircase with oak handrail, oversized oak newels and black gunmetal balusters to one to three-bedroom properties.
Glazed balusters to four-bedroom properties.
• Signature skirting boards with seamless architrave detail
• Bespoke fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom and bedroom 2 with mirrored sliding doors
• Oak finish internal doors with dual colour chrome and satin handles
• Ceramic floor tiling to kitchen, family area (where attached to kitchen), utility, cloakroom, bathroom and en-suites where applicable
• Glazed bi-fold doors where indicated on plans
• Class 1 flue with feature fireplace
A range of features that combine comfort, convenience and low energy consumption.
• Central heating throughout with thermostatically controlled radiators
• Brushed steel sockets and switches where are visible, white where are hidden
• USB charging points to kitchen, living room, bedrooms and study (where applicable)
• LED downlighters to kitchen, family and dining areas (where attached to kitchen), hallway, landing, WC, bathroom and en-suites
On the banks of the River Great Ouse, and dating back to Saxon times, Downham Market is one of Norfolk’s oldest market towns.
The attractive market place is immediately identifiable by the splendidly unusual and majestic black and white clock.
The town retains a really intimate feel, characterised by many fine historic buildings, craft and collectables markets – with a bustling market on many Fridays and Saturdays where you can buy a variety of goods from clothes to carpets, to fresh produce – and a host of local independent shops.
Property prices in Norfolk have risen by 15%, adding £29,960 to the value of the average home within 2019.
High-grade transport links serve Downham having easy access to the M11, A10 or A1 from the south and the A47 and A17 from the Midlands and the North.
A fast, reliable local transport network connects the region quickly and efficiently – further positioning Downham as a key contender for professionals and families looking to commute to the larger cities while capitalising on a location with living costs 50% less than London which is just an hour and a half by train.
Direct trains from the town’s mainline station run to Cambridge every half an hour in 38 minutes, Peterborough in 1 hour 30 minutes and London Liverpool Street on the hour, at 1 hour 30 minutes.
The region connects to both domestic and international locations via Norwich International airport an hour away and London Stansted at 1 hour 30 minutes.